Saturday, October 11, 2008

$1,000 Superb Rewards - Change in Terms

Are you working on the $1,000 Superb Rewards offer with Nuitech.

If so, thanks to Megan for leaving a comment and letting us know they NOW require all offers to be completed within 60 days, but the terms still say you have 180 days to finish the rest of the process.

Hmmm...most of us should be coming up on 60 days towards the beginning of November, IF you started around the same time I did. Later for you, if you started after me.

So, what does this mean? Not sure exactly yet.

I plan to call them Monday, and see if we can still get manual credit. And, if so, when? After it has been 4 weeks, 5 weeks, 6 weeks, etc?

If not, we need to do replacements, I guess, and we all need to get busy with that.

So, I will keep you all posted on whether manual credit is still offered or not.

Meanwhile, anyone you is doing this site, too, can you email me how long it took for most of your offers to approve...did they stagger in...did they hit all at once, etc. I will compare this with what is happening on my account, so we know what to expect for the next offer we do with them.

1 comment:

OnlyOnSale said...

all mine hit within the first couple of weeks except for two. let us know about manual credit!

 
Photobucket