Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome to my weekly post on where to find your weekly free photos.

As we all know, it takes no time at all for digital photos to pile up on our cameras, computers or disks.

So, each week I will be bringing you a new site to go get some free photos printed.

And, I will also include all deals that are still running.

This week, I am featuring Shutterfly, especially since they offered such a great promotion over the last week, that caught my attention.

Right now, they will give you 50 Free Prints plus a Collage Poster when you sign up on their website. Shipping is $2.99, which brings your price per print to 6 cents per print.

Would you like your free prints this week? Click here to register.

And, if you haven't taken advantage of all the other free prints out there right now, here is a compiled list I have gathered together.


And, don't forget, all free photo sites are listed in a drop down in the right hand sidebar so you can access them quickly anytime!


No comments:

 
Photobucket