Monday, September 8, 2008

Rebates, Rebates, Rebates

Unfortunately, none of these rebates have direct links to them...as of yet. But, if they do, I will update my blog.

But, I did want to remind you to check your coupon circulars from this Sunday paper. You have 2 money back rebates in there this week.

  • Free Glade Wisp Flameless Candle Starter Kit - Up to $9.99
  • $10 Cash Back on Centrum Cardio any size - Plus $1.00 Coupon

I always keep my rebate forms handy with me in the front of my coupon carrier to look over while I am in the store. And, I usually like to use them when specials are running, like at CVS, where you can get Extra Cash Back on them, for example, or a sale at a Grocery store, where you buy X amount of products and get $ off.

What else do I do in order to make sure I don't lose out on a rebate? I mark the expiration date on my calendar, too.

I have it set to remind me days ahead of time, so I can make sure to pick it up with my weekly shopping that week, in case a sale hadn't run over the life of the rebate.

Don't forget to enter my September $25 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

No comments:

 
Photobucket