Monday, September 8, 2008

Free Ice Cream at Cold Stone Creamery

The Sunday Paper was full of fun promotions this week. And, this was one of them.

Cold Stone Creamery has a wonderful promotion. It is to have an Ice Cream Social on September 25th from 5 until 8 PM.

What does that include?

A Free 3 oz. Make a Wish Creation.

They include: Emily's Creation ( Nutter Butter Ice Cream mixed w/ Yellow Cake, Kit Kats and White Chocolate Chips ) or Jack's Creation ( Marshmallow Ice Cream mixed w/ OREO Cookies, Chocolate Chips and Fudge ).

Yum!

Click here to read all the details.

And, they will be taking donations for the Make a Wish foundation. What a great program!

And...since I am posting this so far in advance, I will try to remember to re post ( no promises ).

But, this is how I manage fun finds like this. I immediately enter them into my email calendar, etc to remind me 1 day before and on the day of the event. That way, I won't forget!

So, go mark your calendars now!

Don't forget to enter my September $25 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

No comments:

 
Photobucket