Wednesday, September 24, 2008

$100 Free from TD Ameritrade

Big thanks to Weighing In On Life for emailing me and letting us all know about this great Bank Offer.

And, I really like it because it is FORCING the issue of saving, in which I am a big supporter!

Suze Orman and TD Ameritrade have teamed up to offer $100 when you open a Save Yourself plan by December 31st.

To qualify, you must fund your account with a $100 direct deposit every month for 12 months. See, forcing you to save...how great is that!

At the end of the year, your account will have $100 deposited into it approx. 4 weeks afterward.

Interested in saving AND earning an extra $100? Click here.

In addition, don't forget about the free $25 College 529 Bonus just for opening a new account with a $25 deposit. Click here to read my post on this offer.

And, be on the look out for my new Bank Offers web page...coming soon!



No comments:

 
Photobucket