Friday, July 18, 2008

Rebates on Huggies Diapers and More!

I was thrilled today when I got a rebate check in my mailbox from Caregivers Marketplace. I have casually mentioned the company in passing on certain posts, but have yet to give a whole post to the company.

Andrea, at Mommy Snacks, had shared this great company with me months and months ago. And, I was so excited about it, but yet I still never sat down to go thru all my old receipts, consolidate them and fill out my rebate form. BUT, I am glad I finally did.

So, thanks Andrea, and you can click here to read her original post on the topic.

Caregivers Marketplace is a company that gives rebates back to you for your purchases from many of our best known companies. Want a list of companies ( please check the full list, though to see if your specific products are listed )...here goes:

  • Aspercreme
  • Citrucel
  • Comfort
  • Cortizone 10
  • Cottonelle
  • Depend
  • Ecotrin
  • Ensure
  • Glucerna
  • Gold Bond
  • Homedics
  • Huggies ( Yes...on your diapers )
  • Icy Hot
  • Nature Made
  • OsCal
  • Poise
  • Polident
  • Stander

Keep your receipts as you buy any of the products on their list, and once you reach 5 products or more, you can send your rebate form in to get a rebate check in the mail.

Huggies Diapers give $1.00 pack per pack. And, when you have a baby, you can go thru a lot of diaper packs in a year. I'll take that $1...thanks!

Because this is such a good program, and it is related to rebates...I am going to post in my sidebar under the rebate drop down window.

Want to sign up right now? Click here.

Don't forget to enter my July $100 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been using this program for a while now for the diapers, but didn't know about the NatureMade aspect until recently. I just switched to NatureMade after free samples, sales and coupons made it more economical -- and signed up for the NatureMade brand points/rebate site. I don't know if it's possible to get both the NatureMade rebate and the Caregivers Marketplace rebate, but I'll be looking into it.

Anonymous said...

Some stores will print a duplicate receipt. Caregivers Marketplace takes duplicate receipts, just as long as it is original from the store and not a photocopy.

 
Photobucket