Thursday, July 17, 2008

$5 or Free Service from Time Warner Cable......




Here is another quick and easy Class Action Lawsuit you can see if you qualify for......

As in all Class Action Lawsuits, there are no guarantees you will ever receive compensation. The courts have to decide, then the companies can appeal, etc. But, you MUST apply to receive the compensation because if you don't, and the courts award in the favor of the customers.. you will get zilch.


So, what is this Suit about? It is for customers of Time Warner from January 1994 and December 1998. The lawsuit claims that Time Warner sold personal information to other companies for marketing puposes.
I had Time Warner from 1996 until 2003, so I immediatley was interested.

Could I qualify?


And, if I do..what could I potentially get?

You can potentially get a one time payment of $5 or Free services for 1 month or 2 Movies on Demand if you are still a Time Warner customer. If you are not a current customer, you can get the $5. And, if you are a current customer, you can choose either.

How do you find out if you qualify? Call 1-800-291-3831.

If you do qualify, click here to read all the details and get your link for your claim form.

I am calling tomorrow and hoping I qualify. I can use that $5 to pay that $4.94 extra from my Blockbuster deal below. :-)


Don't forget to enter my July $100 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

No comments:

 
Photobucket