Monday, July 21, 2008

Free Magazines for All!



Every blog I go to....every phamplet I read is talking about this Magazine Remedy Life! In fact, when I was at the grocery store a few weeks ago, the little advertisement on the back of the cart was displaying this same ad......OK.....I will finally bite!

So, I did sign up for my free 3 year subscription. They claim I will also have access to free samples, etc. Although it has only been a few weeks, I have not gotten anything yet...so I can't tell you much about the magazine yet.

But, well, it is FREE. So, if you are interested in getting your subscription, too, click here. And, if you have gotten yours already, can you let us know what you think?

In addition, don't forget to sign up for your free subscription to American Baby Magazine. I have been getting this magazine for years, and I love it!

No comments:

 
Photobucket