Saturday, June 28, 2008

Super Saturday Savings! Movie Theatres...AGAIN!

Once again, I can't stop blogging about the free movies that all the theatres host in the summer. We went last week to the Rave by us, and we had a blast. The kids loved it, and had no idea that it was a FREE movie or that it wasn't a new release. They had never seen the movie we went to see, so to them, it was brand new!

Anyway, you can click here to read my post on all the different theatres around the US offering free movies.

The only reason I am highlighting it again this week, is that I realized when I typed my last post, Regal Cinemas hadn't published whether they were holding their festival again this year. They are indeed offering it again this summer, on Tuesday and Wednesdays at 10 AM.

So, here it is. Click here to find dates, movies and locations. And, you can now officially add Regal Cinemas to your list of movie theatres to visit this summer!

Don't forget to enter my June $25 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

No comments:

 
Photobucket