Thursday, April 17, 2008

Step by Step Tutorial - Week 2 - Day 6

Welcome back!

Now that you have set up your weekly schedule, it is time to set up your daily schedule.

So, we will just use mine as an example. Of course, you may have your days arranged differently than me, OR decide to do different money makers than me...but this will still give you a foundation of how to get motivated, organized and stay on track.

It is now time to get that handy planner out. Or, log into your online planner. Or...well, whatever means you have decided on to organize.

Monday, as mentioned before, is my Freebie Day, Grocery List Day and Read all the Blogs Day. :-)

So, when I first started this ( as I mentioned 21 days to form a habit ), I used to write it all out. But, now, I just know what and when and I only pencil in odd items ( Dr Appts, Playdates, etc )

Early Morning, usually 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM

  • Breakfast for me/kids & Clean Up
  • Make Beds
  • Showers/Get everyone Dressed

Morning, usually until 11:30 AM

  • Get us out the door for daily activity or an activity w/kids at home. Will try to get excercise in during this time, if we are actually at home.

Noon, usually 11:30 AM until 1:30 PM

  • Lunch
  • Get Eldest ready for School
  • School Bus Stop
  • Get Younger 2 ready for naps

Afternoon, usually 2:00 - 4:30 PM

  • Go to my favorite Freebie Sites and sign up for all the Freebies from the last week. Use Roboform.
  • Go through my list of Blogs and read what was posted over the last week. Take action on any deals, make notes, etc.
  • Pull and Print my Grocery Game lists that are available
  • Go thru the mail and call, file or pitch what I need to
  • Extra time, try to clean a room ( I work room by room in the house ). Will pick up the next day if I don't finish or get started.
  • Pick my Eldest from the Bus/Get Youngest 2 up from naps

Early Evening, usually 4:30 - 8:00 PM

  • Snack time w/kids
  • Go over school work
  • Start and make dinner
  • Clean up dinner
  • Spend family time with hubby & kids
  • Get all 3 kids ready for bed

Late Evening, usually 8:00 - 11:00 PM

  • Pull the last of my Grocery Game lists
  • Read my Top 5 Blogs
  • Pull coupons to match my lists while watching TV w/hubby
  • Get online to update this blog! :-)
  • Read ( more than likely ). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read. And, I spend at least an hour or two a day reading...usually late at night!

OK, so you have seen what my Monday looks like. Now, it is time to sit down and map our your Monday. Remember, this is just a guideline. Things rarely fall exactly into place...but at least this is a type of map of my day, and it does cause me to stay on track when I can.

I will be working thru my week now...so tomorrow I will show you a glimpse of Tuesday. So, prepare yourself to do your Tuesday schedule tomorrow!

No comments:

 
Photobucket