Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Groceries Galore!

I had to take a picture of my too full pantry because it finally came to my attention last night, that we don't have any more room for my groceries. The closet is fairly deep, and the food is packed in there. I literally came home last night with my groceries, and I didn't know what to do? I had to make room in my bread drawer to also include canned food.

My linen closet is full of toilet paper, and under my bathroom sinks there are gobs and gobs of toothpaste. I actually counted all my shampoo tonight, and there are 11 bottles. I don't even buy hair care products or toothpaste unless it is free after coupons now.

I even had trouble closing the refrigerator door last night. Thankfully, I went back through the house to check that doors were locked, etc, before I went up to bed and saw that the fridge was open. Or, I might have lost alot of my food by morning.

Anyway, just wanted to share this crazy picture! You can click on grocery game to read my original article on how little I spend ( right now..about $60-65 a week for a family of 5 ) and how the whole process works. If you have any crazy pictures from your experience with the grocery game, feel free to send them to me!

No comments:

 
Photobucket