Saturday, July 17, 2010

$55 Laundry Study - Assisance in Marketing

I have a study I am participating in next week. They will pay me $55 for a half hour of my time to participate in a Laundry Study.

I would love to see some of you there! :)

To see if you qualify:

  • Click here to register with Assistance in Marketing and then take the screener
This study will take place in Westchester, Ohio on July 23rd. So, it is for the surrounding Cincinnati area.

But, Assistance in Marketing is open in many areas of the United States. So, I still recommend you register here to make sure you get invites to studies in your area of the U.S.

This is my 2nd paid study with them. They pay me while I am there and it is fun!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, and my Facebook Page.


Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket