Thursday, May 13, 2010

Free FULL Size bottle of Suave Professional Shampoo


My mailbox was full of freebies and goodies yesterday. I had a free packs of Kotex U products, free small 2 oz. bottle of Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter shampoo, a pack of P&G coupons and a group of coupons from Right at Home.

So, I am more than thrilled to fill out the brief form to request for a free Full Size ( 14.5 oz bottle ) of Suave Professional Shampoo.

To get your free bottle, too go here to That Freebie Site. Scroll down and follow the directions to get your free bottle, too.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, and my Facebook Page

Click here to Refer a Friend to Money Saving Methods


No comments:

 
Photobucket