Friday, April 16, 2010

Free Movie Tickets - Just Wright


Interested in seeing the new movie with Queen Latifah?

Just Wright opens in May, but you can grab screening tickets now via Fox Searchlight here. They go FAST.

If your city is already gone, you can can also get tickets via the Fox Searchlight app for your iPhone. Go here to download and get access future screenings of upcoming movies, too.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

1 comment:

annabelle said...

Just Wright movie is a great romantic movie. I have seen it and I was so much amazed watching this movie and now i decide to download Just Wright movie. So that i can watch it again ..

 
Photobucket