Thursday, April 22, 2010

$50 Lawn & Garden Study from Home


Many of you are already members of Schslesinger Associates or have participated in Market Research studies from them in the past. And if you haven't heard yet, they are making some changes.

Just this month, I was invited to join their new site Inspired Opinions. This is a site dedicated to providing a central spot for people all over the U.S to receive updates on studies. These paid studies can either be in person, online or via telephone.

Previously, Schslesinger Associates had locations in many areas but you need to apply for that locations studies.

On top of that, this database is set up similar to Focus Forward ( I highly recommend signing up for this company, too ). Meaning, you now even get invites to smaller surveys for points ( which can be redeemed for $ ), periodically refer friends for points, and other smaller incentive opportunities. This is on top of the high paying studies.

I got an invite yesterday I competed or 200 points to simply update my profile quickly. 200 points is worth about $2.

Then, today a study came thru for $50 on Lawn & Garden Care and is done from your home.

To get started, click here to register with Inspired Opinions for Schslesinger Associates and take the screener for the $50 study.

Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket