Tuesday, March 30, 2010

$15 off $15 Lane Bryant Coupon, Free Bath & Body Works Product & Home Depot


Loyalty programs are just the BEST! Love them. And, that is why I actually categorize them as one of my money saving methods. It doesn't matter what store I go into, if they have a loyalty program...I sign up! I even set up an email strictly for these programs, dealsforcarrie@. I highly recommend you set up your own deals email account to keep it all categorized separately from your personal emails.

Home Depot Pro Newsletter

First, there is a new Home Depot program out called Pro Newsletter. I signed up yesterday, since they mentioned we would get exclusive offers. Click here to join yourself.


Bath & Body Works - Free Product Coupon Available

If you haven't signed up with Bath and Body Works yet, definitely do. In my mailbox, I received a mailer with a coupon for a Free Signature Collection Travel Size item of my Choice, a $5 value. The best part, there is no purchase necessary. I simply walk in with this coupon and pick up my free item! Be on the lookout for a mailer from Bath & Body Works, if you already signed up in the past.

I love these little items, because I either can use them for myself or I save them to give as teacher gifts. They are nice to add a little extra to a gift.

If you didn't get the coupon in the mail for the free product, here is another option. You can click here to get a printable coupon for a Free Signature Travel Size Item with any purchase.

This coupons requires a purchase, but just buy a small item ( gift bags are usually around $1 ) and then get the free item.

Thanks goes to Surviving the Stores for sharing this coupon!


$15 off $15 Lane Bryant

For the 3rd month in a row, another $15 off $15 Lane Bryant coupon was mailed out. Watch your mailbox for yours to arrive. It is inside a Lane Bryant catalog.

You can often find clearance or even their cami's for just over $15. It is like getting a piece of clothing for almost nothing out of pocket.

If you don't shop Lane Bryant personally, still consider signing up and getting gifts for loved ones with these coupons.

To register with Lane Bryant, click here



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


1 comment:

S. said...

Thanks for the reminder! I thought I signed up at the LB store, but haven't gotten any mail from them. I'm going to sign up online and see if that works.

 
Photobucket