Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon House Party


Recently I was given a book from a friend, Becky at Saving Bits and Pieces, to read for her upcoming House Party for Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah! That is right, she signed up to host a party and was selected.

On top of that, another friend was selected for that upcoming Zatarain's Party. I am excited to attend both parties and support my friends!

So, it is a program that is fun and seems to be opening up to many of us. Have you signed up recently and been selected for any? Please leave a comment. I like to know when programs I share are actually working out for others.

For those new to the House Party concept, it is a great way for advertisers to get products in front of all of us! And, the benefit? You get tons of freebies ( I mean TONS ) just to try their products and have friends over to your house to try them, too.

Right now, House Party is offering a new party and you can sign up now to be considered:


Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon Brunch House Party
  • Guests get to eat brunch items w/Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon included
  • Chance to prepare other items as a group and then vote on their favorite
  • Host will receive 5 Free Turkey Bacon coupons & 15 to pass out to guests
  • Host also receives free Insulated Travel Mug, 1 Serving Tray, 1 Spatula/Tong Set
  • Guests also get recipes and gifts
  • Click here to sign up



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


6 comments:

Rose | RoseBakes.com said...

I had my Fun, Fit, & Guilt-Free party tonight (aka the Wii-Jello party). I did get some GREAT Freebies & it was awesome! I wonder what my chances are of being chosen again? Can't hurt to try!

Cassie said...

In December I hosted a Betty Crocker Cookie Party and last night was my Fun, Fit & Guilt Free House Party! So, I got chosen 2 months in a row! I can't wait to host another - my guests love them!

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Rose,

I guess that is your answer! Two months in a row, Cassie...that is great!

I still have only had the Kodak party, so I am waiting to be selected again! I can't wait!

Danielle Miller said...

I've done three already! I did a Healthy Choice one, a Microsoft Windows 7 launch party (free copy of windows!) and the fun, fit, and guilt free one last night that scored me two free games for my Wii and a bunch of Jello Mousse!

amber said...

I got selected for the Fun, Fit and Guilt Free house party that I had last night. So fun! And some really great freebies!

Anonymous said...

I've gotten chosen for several of these parties already... for Domino's Pizza, Ford Taurus/Football and Barbie website. A friend of mine was chosen for the Martha Stewart Craft products. It's a great program. I love getting chosen, as it feels like I've won a contest or something. It gives an excuse to throw a party :) Good Luck !!!

 
Photobucket