Thursday, January 21, 2010

Help Haiti w/ Resoltuion Research

It has been a tough week to watch the news. I find myself glued to the screen through my son's nap time watching the heartbreak in Haiti ( when I should be either cleaning or blogging ). And, I know most of us have helped out in any way we can. Remember, EVERY little thing helps. A little bit from a lot of people adds up!

So, I was happy to see one of my favorite Market Research companies, Resolution Research, is running a promotion through January 31st.

Resolution Research will donate 50 cents to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund for each new member to their panel. You can read more about the fund here.

If you are not already a member, you can go here to register with Resolution Research and be a member of their panel. Not only will you get invites to future studies, but you also will be responsible for an additional 50 cents being donated.

Finally, don't forget they recently began a Refer a Friend program. So many of you have already signed up due to my previous posts on this company. So, this is your time to tell others! You can earn 2 points per friend you refer and these points can then be redeemed. So, this is the perfect time to send an email out to your friends/family inviting them to join. The more people you refer, the more the fund will earn for Haiti!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket