Monday, January 4, 2010

50 Photo Prints for 50 Cents!

For all of us that have bundles of photos to print after Christmas and New Year's, Snapfish is offering us a great New Year deal.

50 prints for 50 cents when you use code NEWYEAR50

Shipping comes to approx $3.50. Add that to your 50 cent total and your prints are costing approx 8 cents.

If you are new to Snapfish, you get an even better deal! You get an additional 50 prints and they are free!

That means you will get 100 prints for $6.50 when you add in shipping. That is approx 6.5 cents per print ( to be exact ). :)

Click here to get your prints.

Finally, don't forget to go here and read more on all the Free Photo offers available, plus click on my Free Photos button in my left menu bar at anytime to understand how I save money with this method.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket