Thursday, December 3, 2009

Update: Research Study on Water Usage - Earn extra $$

Update: Did you try to take the screener yesterday and it said you already took it? Well, I talked to Schlesinger today and here is your fix!

Well, tomorrow I am off to complete another Market Research study that I qualified for. This is my 2nd in the past month. I will get $25 to test a snack! Yum!

Market Research is a great way to make extra money. Click here to read how you can make money with this method or go to my Focus Groups button in my left menu bar at any time. Click on any of the images in the right menu bar to sign up with all the companies I have recommended.

To read all my Market Research posts on recent studies, click here.

Water Usage Study

This study doesn't share how much you will earn, but if you qualify you will be paid for your opinions.

If you are not registered with Schlesinger yet, click here first.

Then, to take the screener for this study, click here.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket