Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free ESPN Poster of your Athlete


Would you like a free personalized sports poster of your child? Click here and you can upload a photo and create your own. They will then email you the links to your poster ( mine took a few hours to show in my email box ).

Above is my 5 year old daughter cheering this year and below is my 7 year old son at football. The kids are going to love these posters.

Once you create yours, you can either print it for free yourself ( if you have the appropriate printer ).

I do not have a printer large enough to print anything over 8X10, so I went to See Here because they are having 30% off and Free Shipping on posters right now. I was so happy with my Christmas cards ( they came yesterday ) that I am going to give them a shot at printing my posters for me now.


If you haven't gotten in on the 50 Free Photo Cards yet, don't forget about them. They are still running the promotion. At this point, you may be mailing them the day before Christmas, but who cares for that price! :)

I was able to get the posters printed for $4.89 each. Cheap and personal gift!

Interested in printing your discounted poster, too, click here to go to See Here and enter poster-24 at check out.

Thanks to KC Penny Pinchin' Mama for sharing this deal with me!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


1 comment:

Rachel from TX said...

$15 off code that doesn't expire for 100 years, add it to the "my credits" section under "my account" on shutterfly.com FIFTEENOFF

 
Photobucket