Thursday, December 10, 2009

$75 Cereal Study - Qfact Marketing

I thought I had qualified for my 4th study today! But, alas, they called me back to tell me I had just missed it for my category ( they had just filled my required area ) and I am now on a waiting list in case someone cancels. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Would you like to see if you qualify ( if you are not in the same category as me, you may still get in ).

  • $75 Cincinnati Cereal Study - next Tuesday or Wednesday
Click here to get the details on this study and register for Qfact Marketing ( Cincinnati area residents only )



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket