Tuesday, November 17, 2009

100 Free Photos at Snapfish - Today Only!

Today only!

Snapfish is offering 100 free prints when you purchase anything for $5 or more.

In fact, if you need more photo cards, they have theirs on sale for $5.79 right now. So, you could order a set and get 100 photos free.

Or, get additional prints, photo books, etc.

Also, if you are a new member, you get the 50 free prints, too! Bonus! That is 150 total...yay!

Click here to get your free photos.

Don't forget to go here and read more on all the Free Photo offers available, plus click on my Free Photos button in my left menu bar at anytime to understand how I save money with this method.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket