Tuesday, November 10, 2009

$10 Free from Coinstar!

Yay! The $10 Promotion at Coinstar is back again.

I took part in this last year and it was fun and easy. The kids loved dumping the change into the machine and I loved the free money!

Here is the deal:

  • Take $40 in change to a local Coinstar get a $10 Gift Card back. Locate one near you here. ( participating machines only )
  • A claim form will display at the end your receipt
  • Fill it out entirely and mail in my Jan 6, 10
  • Receive your gift card in the mail within 6-8 weeks. Some of the choices include: Lowes, Amazon, iTunes and more.
  • Promotion ends December 6th
  • Click here to read all the terms.
Thanks to More than Cents for alerting me to the deal!




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Does Coinstar charge you to count the money? I thought they took a percentage of the money. Thanks!!

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Amanda,

It is free if you get your money in a Gift Certificate.

I always get Lowe's, CVS and stores I shop regularly so as not to pay the fee.

Here is the link for all the gift cards you can exchange for free.

http://www.coinstar.com/us/WebDocs/A1-0-3-1

Mary said...

Yay!!! I did this last year and got my cash in an Amazon gc (no fees). Then got the $10 bonus in the mail. Gotta love free money!

Thanks for sharing.

Connie Petertonjes said...

I didn't know that Coinstar didn't charge fees if you get the gift cards. I'll have to do this offer! Thanks!

 
Photobucket