Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mystery Shopping - Restaurant Cops!

Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping. Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my web page for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.

This week I would like to introduce you to a company called Restaurant Cops, LLC.

To be honest, I have not worked for this company before. In fact, I just signed up today, when I was researching the company for Money Saving Methods.

But, I am looking forward to potentially receiving more restaurant shops, since these are my favorites with a young family. To be able to have our meal paid for while we go out, OR get a free night out with my husband are both something I value highly.

As you probably can tell from the name of their company, they work strictly in the restaurant business. They have also come up with a 100 point inspection system that is what we, as shoppers, will be using to perform our shops. You can read more from the owner of the company here.

Would you like to sign up and begin receiving shops from Restaurant Cops? Click here.

How have you been doing with Mystery Shopping? I would love to here about your successes! Please click here to leave comments on the desiginated Mystery Shopping Bragger post. I SOO appreciate all feedback!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket