Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kraft Food & Family Digitial


Kraft Food & Family has been a free magazine I have told you all about in the past, and received myself. It was always chuck full of recipes and coupons ( yay! )

But, unfortunately, it has recently become a paid subscription.

The bright side, they did come out with a digital version that is now free. It will include weekly recipes, just as the magazine did.

I am going to hope that in the future that they will also be including great money saving coupons, too!

To make sure you don't miss out, click here to register for the free digital Food & Family. As in all loyalty programs and newsletter I recommend you sign up with, make sure to send it to your "deals" email account.

Remember, having it separated makes it much easier to log in daily and quickly see what great freebies, coupons and deals companies are providing while not interfering with your personal email account.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket