Friday, October 30, 2009

Earn Up to $65 for Auto Quotes

One of the many ways I save money for my family is by evaluating our bills throughout the year. From cable bills to telephone expenses, I take a look at it all and get my costs lowered with very simple methods.

In addition, I also evaluate the cost of our insurance ( home and auto ). In fact, due to switching, I have saved my family hundreds over the course of a year.

So, it is that time for my family to once again evaluate our insurance and what better way to do that, then get paid while getting quotes!!

$20 to $65 for Auto Quotes

Currently, DSG Associates ( one of the Mystery Shopping companies I recommend ) still needs Mystery Shoppers for their auto quote shops. If you qualify, they have a shop for you, in these following states:
  • FL
  • CO
  • NV
  • UT
  • WY
  • IA
  • MN
  • ND
  • NE
  • SD
  • WI
  • KY
  • OH
  • TN
  • DE
  • MD
  • VA
  • WV
  • CT
  • ME
  • NH
  • NJ
  • NY
  • BY
  • AK
  • ID
  • MT
  • WA
  • CA
The pay will range based on the specifics of your shop. And, you may find that you find insurance that saves your family money, too!

Click here to sign up with DSG Associates. Once you are registered, check the job board or call 1-800-462-8765 to let them know what state you are located and that you are interested in a Auto Insurance shop.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


No comments:

 
Photobucket