Saturday, September 5, 2009

Over $1,500 in New Study Opportunities...see if you qualify!


Sorry I split the post up on the weekly Market Research post! The family and I were attending a High School Football game last evening, and I didn't have time to get it all put together before I left.

If you missed the previous post on the company I introduced this week as your "new" research panel to join...well.....just scroll down to the next post. Or, you can click here.
It is a research panel for Mega Brand Toys!

Now, on to all the companies I have recommended and the current screeners they have available! Spend some time going thru them all. First, to make sure you are registered with them all and qualify for future studies. But, also, it doesn't take an overly long time to take a screener and potentially qualify for a study.

Gongos Research


So far, I have introduced Gongos Research. You can read Stephanie's comments on the Bragger post here. They do not allow me to post studies and surveys, so you will need to register to get you invites.

USA Talk Now Panel


I had an invite for a $100 survey/research study in my email this week, only one week since I signed up with this company. Make sure to check your survey/market research email account each week. Click here to register.


I had reports from a couple of you this week that you got accepted into the program and will be receiving your scanner!

Click here to read more about this program.



You can click here to sign up directly with them.

Click here to see if you qualify for one of their current studies listed below.

  • $300 Online Study Sept 10th-16th on Breast Cancer Risk ( thanks iMommies )
  • 60 Minute Telephone Study on Technology Products
  • Dallas Make Up and Skin Care Study

20/20 Research is a favorite company I like to recommend. Click here to register.

After your account is set up, go here to take screeners for their current studies listed below.
This week, these new studies are available for you to screen and see if you qualify.
  • $200 Nationwide Pet Food in September
  • $100 Nationwide Cell Phone Study in September

If you are not yet registered with Focus Forward, please click here to get your welcome email.

Please note: if you haven't received your invite yet, please resubmit your request and I will resend. It may go to SPAM or your inbox and could come from either focus forward or Carrie, email address surveysforcarrie at yahoo.com. Please look for both email addresses.

Once you receive yours and sign up, you can go here to take the screeners for all the studies listed below and any that are still open from previous updates.

  • $300 Nationwide Online and Video Blog for Moms-September 9th
  • $350 San Diego ONLYPaid Interview on Grilling for Couples Sep 1st - Sep 6th
  • $100 San Francisco ONLY Study for Men and Women September 21st & 22nd
  • $100 DENVER ONLY Study on September 10th
  • $100 PHILADELPHIA ONLY Paid Interview in Center City September 15th
  • $100 SAN JOSE ONLY Paid 30 min In-Person Interview in Los Gatos September 14th

Qfact Marketing

Make sure to register with this company if you live in the Southern Ohio area. Click here to register. Once you are a registered member, see if you qualify for the below studies.
  • $50 to $65 Baby Study in Cincinnati on September 14th & 15th. Call Bertha at 206-7830 to see if you qualify


Another company of which I am new and recent member. I have already received a screener for them in my email account, too. Make sure to check your email!


Want to potentially get chosen to test New Balance Athletic shoes? Don't forget to register here.




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket