Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mystery Shopping - Jancyn!


Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping. Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my web page for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.

This week I would like to introduce you to a company called Jancyn.

I have been a member of this program for years and have always been happy with the shop options sent to me.

For my area of the U.S, my most recent shop options have been for retail shops in a nice, upscale shopping area near me.

Want to sign up and begin receiving shop invitations? Click here.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket