Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Free Jillian Michaels Master Your Metabolism Book

For all of you who follow me on Facebook and Twitter, you probably remembered I shared with everyone last Tuesday that I had lost 1 1/2 inches the first week of working out with the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

This DVD workout has 3 levels and is one of the best and worst workouts I have done in quite awhile. I am just now moving to Level 2 after two weeks, and am scared silly! :) I hope I can do it!

This week, I lost another 2 inches! Yay! I am pleased with my results so far! In fact, I highly recommend finding some friends to do the Shred with and check in with each other. I have teamed up with my old college roommates, and a few other friends. We check in daily on Facebook to encourage each other and share!

Looking for a fun new workout? Click here to check out the 30 Day Shred.

Well, now that I have been on a two week workout schedule, I was ready to start looking into eating "correctly".

So, I was SOO excited when Jillian from Saving for the Boys emailed me about a FREE, yes, FREE book from Jillian Michaels. It retails for $25.95. I am already doing her fitness tape, so this will be perfect to pair up with my workout.

In fact, Jillian told me she is on the waiting list at her library for this book and she is number 193! There must be a lot of us that want to get our hands on this book! :)

Would you like to get one, too.

Click here and order your copy! You will have to pay shipping of $4.95, and will be signed up into a 2 week free trial of her online fitness website. So, remember to mark your calendars to remind you to make a decision on whether her online program is for you.

Enjoy your book!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on the shredding. I've read making the cut and it was serious stuff. I'm going to have to get the dvd and shred myself. :) I heard there are walking pushups!

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

It is brutal!!! Seriously! Ugh!

I love the DVD, but at the same time, I hate it! :)

But, I am party of a Faith Lessons Moms Study at my church on Wednesdays ( we do a book study for an hour and then exercise for about 45 minutes ) AND, this year...I was able to do it all and not feel like I am dieing.

I know it was thanks to the Shred!!

Sariah Wilson said...

So...is the DVD for people who are not really that overweight? I'd assume that something Jillian did might be geared toward people who were basically inactive, but if it's as hard as you're saying, I'm wondering if they have a different audience in mind.

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

I think it is hard because I AM inactive! I am so out of shape, although I can tell a big difference since I started!

There are 3 levels.

Level 1...stay on it as long as you need, then Level 2 and Level 3

They get harder as you go, obviously.

She is yelling..."I have 400 pound people who can do this, so can you!"

So, I assume she means her DVD for anyone. :)

Rachel, one of my other readers, told me she didn't think it was that bad and she does Level1 and Level 2 right in a row, plus other exercising.

Either way, it is a great DVD!

Ashley said...

Congrats on the inches! I have been doing the Shred for about a month now, but have been switching it up with her "No More Trouble Zones" workout too. It is awesome! Even better than "The Shred"! It is in 5 minute segments for different body parts, so you can do the whole workout (45) minutes, or just pick a couple of segments. You should check it out!

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

I just got the book today - I'm excited to read it. I tried her 30 day shred and got to day 22 before my bad knee gave out. Boo!!! It was awesome until then - I lost seven pounds - but my chiropractor said I have to stop for awhile now to try to let my knee heal. Maybe in another month or so I'll be able to start again!

 
Photobucket