Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Free 28 Day Supply of Olay Pro-X and More!


This is a beauty of a sample! A 28 Day supply! Wow!

First, I found this freebie on My Savings when I logged in this morning. I check their site daily to catch up on freebies and see if there are any "can't miss" ones that I need to share with every one. Otherwise, I add them to my weekly Freebie Frenzy post to share with you once a week in a round up!

And, today was one of those mornings. I don't want anyone to miss out on this one!

First, to begin seeing all the freebies that My Savings has daily, click here to register. What do they have right now?

  • Free Olay Pro-X 28 Day Supply
  • Downy Wrinkle Releaser
  • Free Bouncy Dryer Ball
  • 3 Free issues to Town & Country Magazine
  • And much more!
Once you are logged into their site, click on the Newest Freebies tab to see all their current offers.

And, make sure to go today to request your free Olay product. It is thru Vocalpoint, another company I highly recommend! You will find you will begin receiving other great offers from their company, once you are a member!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket