Friday, September 18, 2009

3 Free Photo Cards!

Two great photo deals in one week! That doesn't happen too often!

First, we have the 75 Free Prints from Hoorray! Click here to get yours.

Now, Shutterfly is giving away 3 Free Photo Cards. They are adorable! And, to top it off, you will only pay 99 cents shipping when you have them sent back to you!

This is a great time to start thinking about upcoming birthdays or Holidays!

I have my father-in-law's birthday coming up, so I am going to make him a nice card w/pictures of the kids on it for free. Can't beat that! If I buy a card at the grocery, I can't even get them for 33 cents ( which is what this card costs with the shipping ). And, this one is personalized with photos!!!!

What is even better? If you are new to Shutterfly, you also get 25 free prints OR free shipping! Whichever you would rather use!

  • Click here to sign up with Shutterfly ( or sign in )
  • Upload your 3 folded Photo Cards
  • Checkout and use code 3FREECARDS

Have fun creating your special and unique cards!




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket