Saturday, August 8, 2009

Market Research - Schlesinger Associates & over $1,500 in Study Opportunities

Time for the weekly feature on Market Research. I will strive to bring you new programs to join each week, as well as list any studies these companies are screening for at the current time.

Want to learn how to make money on Market Research and sign up for all current programs I have introduced? Click here or go to my Focus Groups button in my left menu bar. All the recommended companies I suggest you register with will be listed in the side bar.

This week, I would like to introduce you to Schlesinger Associates & The Research House.


This research company has in city studies but also Nationwide studies that we can all participate in. Yay!

What cities are they located in?

Atlanta • Boston • Chicago/Downtown • Chicago/O'Hare • Dallas • Houston • Los Angeles • New Jersey • New York • Orlando & Philadelphia/Bala Cynwyd • Philadelphia/Center City• Phoenix • San Francisco

Want an example of a study they have currently going on?
August 10th thru the 23rd, an online study on smart phones!

Interested in joining? Click here to request your invite. Please note: it can be as long as 3 to 5 days until you get your invite and are accepted.

And, don't forget to join Gongos Research, too. I talked about them previously.

Per a comment from Stephanie on the Braggers post, "Just another reminder to everyone to sign up with Gongos. It might have a funny name but I've done ridiculously little work for them and they've sent me $45 in Amazon certificates. I participated in roughly 5-6 screener surveys and 2 full-fledged studies that were more lengthy but I've only been with them for a few months and I've gotten less than 10 requests from them. So don't wait. Go sign up and then answer everything you get from them and hopefully you'll get lucky." Yay, Stephanie!

20/20 Research is a favorite company I like to recommend. Click here to register.

After your account is set up, go here to take screeners for their current studies listed below.
This week, these new studies are available for you to screen and see if you qualify.
  • $225 Nationwide - Women for online study on child care August 14th to Sept 8th
  • $75 - Nationwide - Beverage Study Online August 24th and 25th
  • $75 Nationwide - Personal Care Online Study August 13th to August 15th


Focus Forward

If you are not yet registered with Focus Forward, please click here to get your welcome email.

Please note: if you haven't received your invite yet, please resubmit your request and I will resend. It may go to SPAM or your inbox and could come from either focus forward or surveysforcarrie at yahoo.com. Please look for both email addresses.

Once you receive yours and sign up, you can go here to take the screeners for all the studies listed below and any that are still open from previous updates.

  • $50 Nationwide Phone Study on Health Issues August 8th
  • $200 Nationwide Online Stroller Study for Mothers August 25th
  • $85 Nationwide Online Appliance Study August 17th thru August 21st
  • $50 Chicago Blogging Study for Moms
  • $350 Houston Grilling for Couples Study August 22nd thru August 25th
  • $475 Houston In Home Interview & Dairy August 24h -28th

Or, if you are already a member, you can begin to take your screeners, too! Please bear with me, as welcome emails will only go out once a day.

Don't forget, please leave comments on my Bragger post as you earn money on Market Research. And, if it is with a company I have not listed, please still leave a comment so I can share this new company with everyone!




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket