Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Free Shower Caddy from Scrubbing Bubbles!


I just registered for my free Shower Caddy from Scrubbing Bubbles! I have one in my current bathroom, but I still need one for the kids bath. So, this is perfect!

Want to get your free caddy, too?

First, if you have not already registered with Right at Home, please click here and sign up.

Once you have signed up, you will begin to receive these newsletters, too, and get in on all the deals they offer. This includes free products, coupons, etc. Remember to have it sent to your "deals" email account.

Once you have signed up, register here for your free shower caddy! I am unsure if there is a limit of how many they will send out, so they may go quickly.

In addition, Scrubbing Bubbles has a money back guarantee rebate on their Automatic Shower Cleaner. So, if you are up for the challenge, give their product a try and see what you think. If you need the form, click here.

Fun, fun!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket