Thursday, August 20, 2009

Free 5X5 Photo Book from Overnight Prints & up to 45 Free Prints from Walgreens

Free Photo Book Alert and Free Photos! I just love mine, and am always so excited when I get another free book for my family photos or when I can get some of my photos printed!

Want to learn more on how I get my photos printed for free or next to nothing? Also, check out all the offers currently available....click here or go to my Free Photos button in my left menu bar at any time.

Free Photo Book

Currently, Overnight Prints is offering a free 5X5 photo book thru their company memory escape. Shipping only comes to $4.99 and I was able to load 21 pages. On top of that, it is a nice hard cover book ( sometimes they end up being soft cover books when they are free )

I ordered mine thru Shop At Home. They are paying 12% back on Overnight Prints.

Here are the details:

  • Click here to go to Shop At Home ( $5 sign on bonus for new members, too and 12% back. ) or here to go directly to Overnight Prints
  • Once logged in, click on the shop Overnight Prints
  • When you are on the Overnight Prints site, click on the products button along the top
  • On that page, scroll down and on the right side you will see a button for 15% off Photo Books for Memory Escapes. Click that
  • Now you are on the page to create your book. Upload photos, make your creation and check out.
  • Use code ONPFREE5C
  • OR...you can use the code for $10 off ANYTHING on their site, if you don't want a photo book. So, look around. They have business cards, postcards, etc, etc.
  • Expires August 31st

20 Free Prints - Walgreens!! Plus, 25 more Free if a New Customer

  • Go to Walgreens via Shop at Home ( click on the link under Walgreens for the free 25 prints )
  • Upload 20 prints or 45, if new customer
  • Check out and use code 20FREE4ME ( if both credits don't come off, then order 25 on your first order and process a separate order for 20 more )
  • Pick in store pick up and you pay NO shipping!
  • The 20 Free Prints are ONLY good today. The 25 free prints expire on the 24th
Thanks to Mommy Snacks and Coupon Dad for alerting me to the Walgreens deals!

Now, sit down and go through all those photos! You have a lot of work to do today making sure you get everything ordered. :)




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket