Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Free Coldplay Album Download

Wow! Really?

I truly enjoy Coldplay! In fact, I wanted to go to their concert when they were down here ( asked my husband for them for my birthday ), but of course, humpf, he didn't get them for me! :-)

And, his sister ( my darling sister-in-law, Meggy ) got to go with her friends instead. Then, drove to Nashville to watch them again! Wow. She is dedicated. I really need to tell her about this!

Anyway, to thank their fans in this tough economy ( and because they love touring live ), they are providing the 9 song album free via download from their site. The title is "leftrightleftrightleft".

Want to grab this fun freebie, too? Click here.

I am listening to it right now on my computer while I type this post! I think I will let it play while I cook dinner tonight. :-)

Thanks Coldplay!!!!!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!



Click here to Refer a Friend

No comments:

 
Photobucket