Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mytery Shopping - JM Ridgway

Welcome to my weekly post on Mystery Shopping.


Every week, I strive to bring you a new company to add to your shopping list!

Want to read how you can make money secret shopping and finding legitimate companies to join for free? Click here to go to my webpage for shoppers and just click on any of the images in the side bars to go sign up with that company. Or, visit the Mystery Shopping button in my left menu bar at anytime.

This week, I am going to introduce you to JM Ridgway.

This company has been around since 1924! Wow! They had Mystery Shopping in the 20's? Who knew? I would love to learn the history of this company, as I am sure it is interesting.

Either way, the shops I have been offered have been well worth the money. For example, I have even seen shops where you just need to drive by and take pictures of the signs displayed at a location. And, the pay was very good! Now that can even be done with my kids asleep for a nap in the car! :-)
Would you like to sign up? Click here to access their registration page.


Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

No comments:

 
Photobucket