Tuesday, May 26, 2009

$25 Test Drive Offer from Kia

I got my $50 Gift Card from my test drive of the Dodge just recently. And, I hadn't seen any other worthwhile test drives since.

So, I was excited to find this great post from Centstible.net regarding this test drive offer. If you get a chance, sign up for her Test Drive forum and begin to get updates as others post offers they find around the U.S.

Right now, it is being reported that if you sign up for updates on the new Kia Soul, they will send you a personalized email within a couple days with a code for a free $25 gift card if you come test drive the vehicle.

Click here to go to their site. Once there, click on the Receive Updates in the left menu bar and register. I had it sent to my "deals" email account, so I won't get Kia advertisements in my personal account.

Then, check your account over the next few days to see if you get the invite. No guarantees, but worth a shot for $25!



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

Click here to Refer a Friend

Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the gift card too?

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

My understanding is there would be a few different stores you could pick from...but I am not sure.

If I get the invite in my email account, I will update the post and let everyone know.

Cassie said...

I must have missed the Dodge one.. do you have a link for that offer?

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

The Dodge offers is expired. I posted about it back in Dec/January. But, it was a great one. $50 Visa Gift Card for test driving a Ram.

I'll make sure to post as I find new Test Drive offers.

 
Photobucket