Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Free Tote Bag!

As we all know, I just love Customer Loyalty Programs, signing up for newsletters, etc with companies. So often, you get tons of coupons, free products or periodic rewards.

So, I was excited when I read about this deal that Jennifer shared on iMommies.

All you need to do is register here as a new V i X VIP. You also get a 20% off coupon. Remember, send this to your "deals" email account. It is always better to have a seperate email account for newsletters and loyalty programs, so you don't have to worry about all the emails coming into your personal email account.

What is V i X, you may ask? You can go their site and take a look around and the swimsuit items and find stores online and retail where you can purchase their products.



Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I re-posted this on my blog, but definitely gave you the credit for the deal. Hope that's ok!

 
Photobucket