Monday, February 16, 2009

Earn $3 per Ink Cartridge

If you haven't heard the commercials for this on the radio yet, then you get to hear it from me first. :-) I am loving the Staples rewards so much, and mainly because I am going to go get $21 in rewards tomorrow. Yay! I can use this $21 to get some free products.

For the past year, I have been saving all my Epson ink cartridges. Why? Not sure. I have been frustrated, because most places that recycle the ink cartridges wouldn't take Epson. Bummer. But, I didn't want to throw them away.

Well, my waiting paid off.

Staples is now giving $3 back per ink cartridge ( up to 10 per month ) when you recycle any ink or toner. So, if you do a lot of printing or your company does, that is up to $30 a month.

Which brands do they accept:

  • HP
  • Brother
  • Canon
  • Dell
  • Epson
  • Kodak
  • Lexmark

To redeem, you must be a Staples Rewards member. AND, you can only have on account per household.

You can click here to view all the details for the program and register with Staples Rewards.

Now, just start saving those ink cartridges when they are empty and begin earning some free rewards dollars to use at Staples.





Cash-Back Christmas Shopping plus Online Coupons Galore at Mr. Rebates!


Subscribe

2 comments:

Suzanne A. Wells said...

Hi, I saw the TV commercial on this today and I have about 5 cartridges sitting in a baggie in my office. Can't wait to redeem them for cash! Thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I have 12 old cartridges sitting by my computer! I guess a trip to Staples is in order! WOOO HOOOOOO!

 
Photobucket