Monday, October 27, 2008

Where is your Loyalty? It could cost you $400 or more!


Turn 21 Today!


This is a question I like to pose to my readers in round about ways...but I am coming right out and asking it today!

Where does your loyalty lie? Is it with your family or all those corporations out there!

Personally, mine is with my family. If push comes to shove, my family is the most important thing in this world to me, and I will do whatever I can for them. I love them and they love me!

So, when it comes down to keeping money for my families needs or letting companies have it, I am going to keep it for us. Why would I willingly give money away to corporations? If I am going to give my money away, I want it to be charitable donations that I CHOOSE to support. Right?

What happened to me to prompt this post?

Well, I got a letter from 21st Century Insurance today regarding my auto insurance. As you know, I switched awhile back because it saved us hundreds of dollars a year for the same coverage. Was my loyalty with State Farm Insurance or my family? My family. Why would I give State Farm hundreds of dollars for the exact same coverage? I switched.

Today they tell me they now have Home Insurance in my area. Really? I perked up reading this letter. I immediately called and got a quote. Guess how much I am going to save a year for MORE coverage? $303!! Did I switch? You bet. Once again, my loyalty lies with my family!

How long did it take out of my day? 15 minutes. Now, that is a profitable quarter of an hour!

Interested in seeing if 21st Century can save you money on your Insurance? Click here for a free quote. Note: they are owned by AIG now, so if you see AIG, don't worry, you are on the right site.

21st Century not for you? Then, call around. Once a year, I like to get new quotes on all my policies. And, I usually save money each year. It is well worth the time invested.

And, don't forget, this isn't just for Insurance policies. Call around on your phone, cable/satellite, cell phone, etc.

One of my readers, Kirby, just left a comment here today saying that by calling their Satellite company, they were able save $20 a month! That is $240 for a phone call! And, they got HBO for 3 months for free, too. Click here to read my post on saving money on your cable/satellite and here for saving on your phone.

If you set a day aside to call around on all your bills, you will be pleasantly surprised how much you can save!

No comments:

 
Photobucket