Friday, September 12, 2008

Give 5 Box Tops to your Local Schools for FREE!

I am so appreciative of all these deals the companies keep throwing out there for all of us in regards to donating to our schools.

So, I wanted to make sure all my readers were aware of this very easy, quick and free way to donate $.50 ( 5 Box Tops ) to your local schools.

I know, that doesn't sound like a lot, BUT, my son has over 1,000 children just in his Kindergarten/1st grade school. If everyone did this, it would give the school $500!! Amazing!

Just like every vote counts ( hint, hint....don't forget the elections this Nov ), so does every 5 Box Tops.

So, with that said, click here to sign up for the Box Tops Newsletter. You can pick your school that you want them donated to. Once you sign up for the newsletter, they will give 5 Box Tops to your school choice. So, if you have no kids in school, consider supporting your neighbors, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, etc.

Once you sign up, check your inbox because you MUST click on the welcome email and click the "click here to claim 5 Bonus Box Tops for your school"

And, don't forget the other great programs right now:

And, I am sure I can speak for school's everywhere...THANKS for the support!

Don't forget to enter my September $25 Giveaway. Simply click here to read the details and enter.

2 comments:

From Bottle to Box said...

Carrie,
I love reading your blog daily, but I have to ask - when do you sleep? You are so inspiring and I want to attack all that you suggest. You are the Martha of money saving!!

From Bottle to Box said...

Carrie,
I love reading your blog daily, but I have to ask - when do you sleep? You are so inspiring and I want to attack all that you suggest. You are the Martha of money saving!!

 
Photobucket