Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Coupons & More from Home Depot

Home Depot Garden Club

I love when I get coupons in the mail!

And, since I signed up with the Home Depot Garden Club, I have been receiving hard copy coupons and emails, as well. Click here to sign up and begin getting your own coupons from Home Depot.

If you don't want this to interfere with your personal email, make sure to set a different email address up for all coupons/birthday clubs/deals. This is where I have this email filtering.

What coupons have I received?

1. Buy one houseplant get one free

2. Free 1-2-3 Book with any purchase of $50 or more in the lawn/garden department

3. $10 Off any purchase of $50 or more in the lawn/garden department

This club especially came in handy in the spring when I was doing all my planting, and I am hoping again in the fall, when I like to add a few more items to my flower beds.


No comments:

 
Photobucket