Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Free Scrapbook Supplies, Tennis Shoes and More!

Are you a Mom? Or, a Dad? If you are, you probably have scrapbooked ( or your wife has ) and if not, you have at least thrown the idea around.

Well, this is a great opportunity to build your scrapbook tool supply while having fun answering surveys! And, it is all thanks to a company called Stampin' Up!

If you haven't heard of them, they are a great company. I was part of a scrapbook club for 2 years through one of their representatives, and it was SOO fun!

How it works:

You answer some prescreening questions to see if you get invited. Click here.

Once you are accepted, you will get 6 minute surveys every couple of weeks, and for your time..they will send you a goody box of their products every 3 months for as long as you participate.

You will also get a goody box when you are first accepted on to the panel. Once you answer the prescreener questions, they will contact you if you are accepted. I am crossing my fingers, as I would love to get some more supplies! Thanks to Marie for posting about this find!



And...here is another fun deal!! Free New Balance shoes for you and your kids!

OK...before you start cheering and proclaiming I just find the best deals around ( although I have to thank Nita126 for this deal ), let me clarify this program for you.

New Balance has a testing program where they will send you new shoes to wear for an approximate amount of time. It seems to be around 3 to 4 weeks. You then must send them back.

Why do you send them back? Apparently, they want to evaluate wear patterns based on usage. From what I have been reading, it appears that children get picked as testers far more often then adults. I would assume, probably because they are much harder on shoes. Wouldn't that be great if New Balance came up with a shoe that would last a bit longer for all of our little boys out there! My son is SO hard on his shoes and jeans!

Interested in testing their shoes? Click here! But, before you do...make sure you get your foot measured by one of those little doodaddies at the shoes store. They need your exact measurement and width.



Finally, thanks to Andrea at Mommy Snacks for posting about these great free ecards! Want access to all the free ecards, too? Click here. It is always so helpful to be able to have access at my fingertips when I need to send a last minute Happy Birthday, Anniversary, etc to a friend! I am notorious for forgetting to stick actual cards in the mail!

No comments:

 
Photobucket