$10 Free to bTrendie! Fun Spring Gifts for Easter.


I used my $10 credit to get this adorable umbrella for my 5 year old daughter's Easter basket.

Currently, if you sign up here you will get a $10 credit on your bTrendie account. You can then use this $10 to shop online ( it can even go towards shipping ).

bTrendie is a website that brings you limited quantities of discounted items for children/babies ( up to 70% off ).

Your $10 credit is good until the end of the year, so if you don't see anything out there you want right now, don't worry. Just check their sale items until you find what you want.

This umbrella ( and many more designs available ) is from Kidorable and retails for $13.50 on their site. On other sites, I have found it retailing for $14.95. bTrendie has it on sale for $7.99. Shipping comes to $6.95. Take my $10 off and I pay $4.94 for an adorable gift my little girl will LOVE! I am thrilled.

Thanks Bargain Briana for posting this deal!




Like this site? Please subscribe via Email or Feed to receive your daily updates!
And, don't forget to catch up with me on Twitter, my Facebook Page and my Facebook Group.

Click here to Refer a Friend


 
Photobucket